This is our oval shape cathedral veil, a blusher veil. Our oval shaped veils are 2 tier veils that are formed by folding them to from the 2 tiers. Unlike our traditional shape veils the oval veils are only gathered across the center of the fold leaving around 18 inches on each side not gathered. This results in less folds and puffiness. Notice the blusher is quite transparent yet this veil is at full width of 108 inches. The oval shape allows a full width 2 tier veil to have less bulk at the comb. This veil has a cut edge and the cathedral length is 120 inches and the blusher is 30 inches.
- This cathedral veil is long enough to train out down the aisle over the dress. It stays spread out allowing the wedding dress to clearly show through.
- Notice how transparent this blusher is. Our oval shape 2 tier veil has less folds and puffiness because it’s not gathered all the way across.
- A cathedral veil can be up to 120 inches long. Long veils are fun! Full width cathedral veils can flow and spread out.
- This 2 tier veil is at full width of 108 inches giving it lots of body. 2 tiers add to the fullness when the blusher is worn back. The cut edge blends in with the dress.
- Here the cathedral veil is worn with the blusher back. The 2 tier veil in our oval shape lays smooth even at full width.