Wedding Veil Samples & Swatches for our Custom Made Bridal Veils, Mantilla Veils and Birdcage Veils
Compare colors and feel the texture of the fabrics, edges and embellishments in person. Bring our bridal studio to your doorstep and try out swatches for your wedding veil. This has been very helpful for our made to order veils.
Thank you for visiting with us! Need help?! We’d love to help you, just come on over, via email! firstname.lastname@example.org Don’t forget to take some samples home with you!
- $6.00 now for shipping and handling
- $6.00 credit when you purchase your veil = $0
- Colors: white, diamond white, ivory, champagne
- Fabrics: bridal illusion, glimmer illusion, polyester and silk chiffon, English net, organza, silk tulle and French net
- Edges: pencil, silver and gold pencil, lettuce, ribbon, cord, pearl trim, scalloped and silver seed bead
- Embellishments: Swarovski Elements rhinestone crystals, Swarovski Elements “no mirror” crystals, Swarovski Elements crystal and teardrop beads and Faux pearls
- Handling Time: this item usually ships after 1 day (No cost shipping via USPS Stamped First Class Mail which could take a week in the USA)
- International orders: Low cost shipping via USPS First Class Mail International Letter, could take a couple weeks to arrive.
Giuliana (verified owner) –
Wow the sample swatches I ordered were such an awesome tool to help decide what type of veil to get with my dress. I never knew there were so may choices to consider when picking one out. Between all of the samples I received and with the help of Roxanne via email I was able to pick my veil style in almost no time at all. I literally just placed my order before writing this review and it’s only been about two weeks between the time I got the samples in the mail and ordering my veil. And as a bonus if you do order the $6 samples and end up buying your veil through Roxanne, you get the $6 back with a coupon code when you order the veil! I can’t wait to see the finished product!!!
Zoë (verified owner) –
The samples are very useful! I put each shade against my wedding gown and was able to find the matching shade (you’d know when you put it against the gown and the color remains the same! The other hues, even though subtly different, can still be noticed when you put the veil sample on top of the gown). You can see and feel and imagine when your veil will be like.