This lace mantilla is an elbow length veil. The lace edge is done with a Venice lace the customer sent to us. This mantilla is a 36" circle of ivory bridal illusion and it lets the back of the dress show through. A 3" clear plastic comb is hidden … [Read More...]
A shoulder veil is a short veil that ends just past the shoulder or shorter.
– First Communion Veils are the Shoulder Veil category.
– Birdcage veils are also the short veil/shoulder veil category.
– It’s important to decide where you will attach your shoulder length veil on your head, then measure for veil length.
– See our Shoulder Veils in action.
Step 2: Tiers – Blusher
Tiers are layers. A blusher is worn over the face.
– Decide if you would like a 1 tier veil, mantilla, 2 tier or 3 tier veil.
– For a blusher veil you will need a 2 tier veil or 3 tier veil (or a mantilla long enough to go over your face too).
– We can help with Tiers, Blushers and Mantillas!