Acid Free Tissue Paper Preservation Grade
Acid free tissue paper is ideal for preservation such as wedding gowns, bridal veils, christening gowns, fine linens, quilts, doll collections, Christmas ornaments, antiques and more.
- 12 Sheets Acid Free Tissue Paper
- Generous sized sheets 20″ x 30″
- Ph Level of 7
- Great for fragile gowns, uniforms, costumes, quilts and other textiles as well as doll collections and Christmas ornaments
- Ideal storage for artwork and crafts
- Also protects bone, leather, artifacts and paper
- Smooth museum quality paper is lightweight and folds easily
- Non-Buffered tissue paper is best for everything except black and white photos and metal items (look for buffered tissue for these)
- This is the tissue we use to pack fine garments for our own business
- To save on shipping we ship the paper folded in a large envelop via USPS First Class Mail. To have it shipped rolled in a mailing tube (not folded) see our item for 50 sheets.
- Handling Time: ships after 1 business day (No cost shipping via USPS First Class Mail which will take around a week to arrive in the USA)
- International Orders: Low cost shipping via USPS First Class International Mail which is economical but takes time, could be around 4 weeks, maybe less.