Mid Size Wedding Dress Preservation Kit: DIY Bridal Gown Storage in an Heirloom Box
Everything you need to preserve your dress after it’s cleaned
- Custom Stitches by Roxanne Preservation Guide with cleaning/dry cleaning advise, packing instructions and storage instructions (This is not a cleaning service – you must clean the gown or have it cleaned)
- Space Saving Size
- White Acid Neutral Centsible Box 27.5″ X 19.5″ X 7.25″
- Lignin Free
- Good for those with limited storage space
- If your gown has a train or layers of netting this box is too small, see our larger boxes
- Crystal clear oval viewing window
- This box does not have a flap to cover the oval window. You will need to keep it out of the light. Our other kits have a flap.
- This one has tie holes in the box that can be used to tie your gown in place. All holes are covered once the lid is on.
- Bust form holds the shape of your gown
- 25 sheets of acid free preservation grade tissue paper, generous sized white sheets of 20″ X 30″ Non-Buffered, PH level of 7
- White cotton gloves to protect your dress as you pack it
- Shipped in a sturdy outer shipping box
- The most elegant, yet durable, box on the market
- Optional cotton cover goes over the outside of the box for extra protection that still allows your gown to breath. It’s a little big on this box, but great for keeping out the light.
- Add a veil box and save, no extra cost added to shipping and it’s 50% less than regular price $30.00
- Ships to US and Canada (it’s too large to ship to most other countries)
- For other countries contact us as it is too large to ship to some countries like Australia and Japan.
- Handling time: this item usually ships after 1 to 3 business days (No cost shipping via USPS Parcel Post which could take 1 to 2 weeks in the USA)
- Canadian orders: Low cost shipping via USPS Priority Mail International, which takes around 2 to 3 weeks to arrive. Buyer is responsible for any customs fees on international orders.
- Important Note about returns: Return shipping is paid by the buyer and shipping is expensive for this large item, around $25 in the US. Check the measurements to be sure of the actual size. Will it fit in your home? Will it be big enough for your dress? We can help you choose the right box: email@example.com or 716-488-0889