Acid Free Wedding Dress Preservation Kit: DIY Bridal Gown Storage in an Heirloom Box
Everything you need to preserve your dress after it’s cleaned
- Custom Stitches by Roxanne Preservation Guide with cleaning/dry cleaning advise, packing instructions and storage instructions (This is not a cleaning service – you must clean the gown or have it cleaned)
- White Acid Free Bridal Keepsafe Box 31.5″ X 21.75″ X 8″
- High gloss exterior and white inside walls
- Crystal clear oval viewing window with lid to cover and protect from damaging light
- Velcro closure to latch on outer box
- Bust form holds the shape of your gown
- 25 sheets of acid free preservation grade tissue paper, generous sized white sheets of 20″ X 30″ Non-Buffered, PH level of 7
- White cotton gloves to protect your dress as you pack it
- Shipped in a sturdy outer shipping box
- The most elegant, yet durable, box on the market
- Optional cotton cover goes over the outside of the box for extra protection that still allows your gown to breath
- Add a veil box and save, no extra cost added to shipping and it’s 50% less than regular price $30.00
- Ships to US and Canada (it’s too large to ship to most other countries)
- For other countries contact us as it is too large to ship to some countries like Australia and Japan.
- Handling time: this item usually ships after 1 to 3 business days (No cost shipping via USPS Parcel Post which could take 1 to 2 weeks in the USA)
- Canadian orders: Low cost shipping via USPS Priority Mail International, which takes around 2 to 3 weeks to arrive. Buyer is responsible for any customs fees on international orders.
- Important Note about returns: Return shipping is paid by the buyer and shipping is expensive for this large item, around $25 in the US. Check the measurements to be sure of the actual size. Will it fit in your home? Will it be big enough for your dress? We can help you choose the right box: email@example.com or 716-488-0889
There are no reviews yet.