Pencil Edge Chiffon, Organza or English Net 2 Tier Shoulder Veil
Blusher Veil, Short Veil with a pencil edge, narrow stitches
Custom Wedding Veil
Design your own veil step by step:
(Order Wedding Veil Samples Today!)
Step 1: Wedding Veil Length – Your Shoulder veil can be any length up to 25 inches. Please let us know the exact length for each tier of your short veil. (If you need it longer see our other length categories.) Learn how to find the best lengths for wedding veils. See Shoulder Veils we’ve made here!
Step 2: Veil Shape – Style – You’ve chosen a 2 tier veil, and the short tier can be used as a blusher. You have a choice of the traditional, oval or waterfall shapes. Learn more about the style and flow of each veil shape.
Step 3: Bridal Veil Fabric – Make your veil extraordinary with one of these exceptional fabrics. Order samples today!
- Silk chiffon veils are extremely soft, flowing, opaque and fragile.
- Polyester chiffon veils are very smooth, flowing, opaque and durable.
- Organza veils are quite transparent, smooth and stiffer.
- English net veils have a similar look and flow to silk tulle, yet they are more durable and cost less; achieve the look of Princess Kate.
Step 4: Veil Edges -This item is for a pencil edge veil. Narrow stitches all along the edge of the veil give it a light outline. It is a very narrow edge usually done in a matching thread color, but it can be done with any color thread (see our other items if you want a metallic silver or gold).
- Note: Chiffon and Organza are woven fabrics that will fray, so they require at least a pencil edge.
- English net veils are offered with a cut edge.
Step 5: Veil Color – White, Diamond White (off white), Ivory and Champagne. Order Wedding Veil Samples Today! Ask about any other colors.
- White: Not in silk chiffon
- Diamond White: not in English net or Organza
- Ivory: all fabrics available in ivory
- Champagne: Only available in silk chiffon
Step 6: Bridal Veil Attachment – 3.5″ clear plastic comb, 3.25″ wire metal comb, 4.25″ clear plastic comb, just loops or buy a tiara comb. Note: Polyester chiffon veils work best on the 4.25″ comb. Learn the advantages of each veil attachment. Detachable? Both tiers can be permanently attached or the long tier can be detachable.
Step 7: Embellishment for Wedding Veils – Optional, costs extra. We offer Swarovski crystals, faux pearls and a number of embellishments that can be either scattered throughout your veil or staggered along the edge (contact us if you are looking for a beaded pattern or need different color embellishment or other type of bead)
Handling Time – Veils are usually ready to ship 2 weeks from time of order (No cost shipping via USPS Priority Mail which will take an additional 2 to 3 business days within the USA)
Ships Worldwide! It’s a good idea to order your veil 2 or more months before the wedding for international orders, to allow plenty of time for production and shipping. International orders: Low Cost shipping via USPS International Priority Mail which could take around 2 to 3 weeks to arrive. Buyer is responsible for any customs fees on international orders.
Need Help? We’d love to help!